I was able to talk Morgan into wearing her Cinderella costume to preschool on Halloween. I thought that the costume she chose might scare some of the kids. I also knew most of her class (being all girls and one boy) would be in princess dresses and then she'd want hers too. I was right! Here she is with her friends and Miss Amy, her teacher.
Spooky Night of trick-or-treats!
Nicole's BFF Kendyll went with them that night.

On Saturday night, Nicole had her first piano recital. She's been taking since June and can already play "We Thank Thee O God For A Prophet". She's amazingly talented!!
On Saturday night, Nicole had her first piano recital. She's been taking since June and can already play "We Thank Thee O God For A Prophet". She's amazingly talented!!
WAY TO GO NICOLE!!!
Just had to throw this photo of Tyler in. On Saturday morning, our next door neighbor was cutting his grass. Tyler just ADORES Rick & Wendy. Little do they know, they have a peeping tom watching their every move! Every time we pull into the garage, Ty asks me where Rick is. I must keep tabs on him at all times so that I can at least pretend to know the answer!

3 comments:
Those costumes are GREAT! I just love the big smile on Ty's face...why couldn't we get that big grin at our photo shoot? Dang. We are so proud of Coley playing the piano and want her to give us a private recital when you come to visit so tell her to be ready! Love Ya.
Wow! Nicole, I'm sure, can play the piano better than I can! Way to go! Impressive. And Morgan sure makes a really darling Cinderella!
Great Pix! I'm so glad to see you get into the spirit of Halloween. Fun, dressing up and candy. What's not to love?
Post a Comment