I took some cute pix of the girls this morning, just because...
Yeah, they can be silly, but they'll always be sisters!
WORD!
I had to take like 4 shots 'cause Nicole kept closing her eyes. This is what I got when I told her to try and keep her eyes open.

I think here they are telling me that "Daddy wears pink underwear!"
They say that when it's time to smile for photos. I think they got it from the lady at Target when they got their pictures taken a long time ago. Funny how they remember things like that.

Best friends and sisters forever!

I am so grateful to be a mom! I couldn't have asked for better kids, either.
Nicole is such a great helper and is so good to her little brother and sister. She is so polite and kind and SO SMART! I have to remind myself some days that she is only 8 and not 17 years old! I love being with her.
Morgan is a little sweetheart. Her preschool teacher told me one day, "Morgan is the most laid back, easy-going kid I have ever had!" She really is so easy to please. She is cute with Tyler and just adores Nicole. I love it when she'll just say out of the blue, "Mom, I sthure wuv you." (that's her little lisp and speech right now...too cute if you ask me!) And then there's
Tyler...what can I say about him that I haven't in previous posts? He is a handful but such a sweet kid! He just melts your heart and at the same time he's makin' your blood boil. Now that's talent, huh? He is my little buddy when the girls are at school. He gets so excited to see "Coe and Mormon" as he calls them...or else it's "SISSEEEE!!!" I just love that kid!
Well, that's my post for the day. Hope my rambling didn't bore you all to death! Have a great day everyone!
6 comments:
Hi mom!!
Tyler is cute but he has a BIG head. I just adore him!
But Morgan can be a pain sometimes but its her job shes my sister. I miss you, Tyler, Morgan and Dad when I am at school.
I love you!
Love,
Nicole
Cole, you're a goofball! I love you, too!
~Mom
Sisters--Silly--aren't those the same word? They are at my house. When taking pictures of girls together (well, it is almost impossible--but I do try) I get lots of crazy faces, laughing and some serious creative "posing". Your girls would fit right in!!
Such cute cute kids, Tara. But "Word" ... didn't see that one coming. he he. They look pretty good doing the "Gangsta" thing too, don't they?!! he he. Also, I think it was a priesthood leader from my mission that told me that being laid back, easy-going, and easily content is a spiritual gift. Good for her!!
Love it!! Way cute kids!! What would we do without them? :)
They are getting so big! I miss them soooo much! They both are so beautiful--just like their Mommy! Give them a kiss from Tiffy.
Post a Comment