Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OBAMA SUCKS!

That's all I have to say.

10 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

DIDO!!!

Stephanie said...

I sure hope not. Four years is a long time with a sucky president. We somehow survived Clinton, but the world was not as scary back then. Only time will tell, I guess.

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Ok, I deleted the last comment I made because it was a little heated. I'm obviously not thrilled with the outcome of the election but I will do my best to support the new (gulp) President. I won't sink to the level of many who have thrown Bush under the train (even though it's the Democrats who really run Washington right now) and I will do my best to be nice.

Rach said...

Yeah, I had lots of different emotions as I watched the results yesterday. You can't help but be affected by the fact that Obama is the first african american president. That's history!! I was so disappointed that he won though, I was really hoping for a different outcome. I'll support him as well, but it's going to be a long four years (sigh).

Tiffany said...

I got my kids out of bed last night to come watch his powerful speech. I wanted them to witness history being made. No matter what your political beliefs--it is still amazing that just a few decades ago they couldn't vote or even drink out of the same drinking fountains and now we have an African American as the President of the U.S.! To me it just shows that even though the world IS getting more wicked, it IS also getting better...less predjudice and racist I believe that the Lord is in control and everything works out for a reason. Love ya Sis! I'm proud of your ability to speak out for what you believe in!

Tara said...

I'm with you mom.
sorry, its Nicole. I HATE barock obama. He is a loser.

Love,
Nicole

Stephanie said...

My 11 year old calls him Barock Obamination. Who knows where he got that from?

The Easton Family said...

My 5 year old calls him Iraq Obama... sometimes our kids have more wisdom than we give them credit for, huh?

Tara said...

Pretty scary! And his new Chief of Staff....ARGH!!!