In one of the fortune cookies was this bit of wisdom:
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby."
I really liked that and thought about it's meaning in many ways in my life and those lives around me right now. I hope that you can take your own meaning from it. Nicole applied it to her life as a little toddler. She was literally afraid of her shadow then. (remember Jana?) But we each can interpret it differently. Just a thought...

3 comments:
I like that fortune cookie! It actually IS a bit of wisdom.
Stan got one once that said, "Some men search for fortunes; others seek cookies." ??? Go figure! But it suits Stan to a T!
Oh my goodness! That to this day is still the funniest thing I have ever seen a toddler do and say! I remember falling off my chair outside I was laughing so hard!! Good thought by the way, and pretty deep!! :) Thanks for the HAppy Birthday wish
I LOVE that and needed that reminder! So thanks for getting Chinese food today! Love ya!
Post a Comment