Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photos as promised...

Here's a photo of Morgan's classroom during the feast. And here is our beautiful little Morgan!

Tyler found a firetruck to play with. He just had a blast with that thing! It was cute to see him lay next to it with all that was going on.

I just had to throw this one in. Last week he was playing outside and our neighbor, Rick, was out in his backyard. As I mentioned before, Tyler LOVES Rick! He's our little peeping-Ty. Well, this time he got some good slivers in his forehead from peeking through the fence. It was funny! Click on it to see it larger. I don't know if you can see it or not. They all worked their way out in a day or two. Luckily they didn't bother him!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Such cute pix! Tyler's splinters just crack me up. So why is it so cute when a little boy peaks through the fence, but sooooo creepy if a man did it??? hee-hee

Gillett's said...

SO CuTE! Sooner than you think, the day will come when your little ones won't be so little. EnJOY! I can't believe I already miss it. But then we have them for Thanksgiving Holiday or Christmas Vacation and we are all so willing to send 'em back. =0) Love you-