Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Photos!

One of the "joys" of the holidays is the family photos! (note:sarcasm) It's always so much fun waiting and cramming into the photo studio trying to to keep everyone together and happy in anticipation of the famous "Say cheese!". This year was just as crazy as always but I think they turned out pretty well.

Grandpa & Grandma Eddington and all the grand kids!
Now that was crazy!

All in all, it was a fun weekend. We went bowling last night with the group (minus Mark & Melinda) and Elizabeth took some great photos I'm hoping to get from her and I'll post some of those later. We were able to get a photo of our little family for the first time in ages. I'll be sending them out on our Christmas cards this year so I won't post it now. Hopefully I can track down some addresses and you'll be getting one! If not, I'll post the picture later this month.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Siri said...

Adorable. Really really cute. Happy Holidays!!!

Laurel C. said...

I think I am with Melva on this one... I love family pictures! I think it's fun to see everyone all together. But picture day IS stressful! It's worth it though--looking at pictures, family videos, and scrapbooks is one of my favorite things.

Thanks for sharing these pictures. It's fun to see my cousins, whom I haven't seen in a few years. And I didn't realize that there are 7 grandkids now! WOW! What a cute family.

Maureen said...

Nice photos, but I still think that Nicole, Morgan and Tyler are the CUTEST, SWEETEST kids in the bunch!!! Can't wait to give them a squeeze!

Tiffany said...

Hi guys! It's just me, Brinley. I miss you guys so much. I can't wait until Christmas so we can see eachothet,again! I wish we could see eachother everyday, and live right next to eachother or rather close to eachother. Not like nine hours away. I love you guys so much. Tell everybody that I said HI!

Tara said...

10 reason's of theese pictures
Cool
Cute
familyish
Cute kids
Outfits!!
loveable
Awsome
Christmasey
Me... cool and
lovish
Love you guys!
PS. bigfoot is a dude

Tara said...

Ok, that last comment was Nicole. She's a NUT!

Tiffany said...

They really did turn out cute. I can't wait to see your family one! You had a crazy, but fun, weekend. I bet you're all exhausted! Love Ya.