Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Haircut

Finally my little boy looks like a boy again! He has needed a haircut for weeks now and he finally got one this morning. I didn't comb it before I took this photo, but he does still have some of his curls. It's just not all crazy anymore! Who couldn't love that face?
He gets his cast off tomorrow and they'll pull the pins out, too. I'm really nervous for that part, but if he handles it as well as he's handled everything else, he'll be just fine. (I may not, but he will.) He'll be in a sling for about 3 more weeks after that. It'll be nice to be able to dress him, though!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Cutie Pa-tootie! That's the best smile ever!

Tiffany said...

He looks as handsome as always! Hey-good luck tomorrow. I wish that I was there to help--even just to go hold YOUR hand. We'll be praying for you both! Love Ya.

Rach said...

Awesome haircut, did you cut it? He had the cutest little smile. Please let me know if you need any help tomorrow. I can watch kids or go with you if you want.

Tara said...

Thanks Rachael! Now that's a friend. Offering to go with me to watch them torture my baby! :(
Joking! I hope it won't be as bad as I make it out in my mind. Jason might be able to meet me on his lunch hour. Just hope we don't have to wait long.

Jana said...

hey, yay that is exiting! Good luck though it would be hard to see them take it off and the pins out! He is a tough guy I think he will do great i am worried about you!! lol you will too!! :) BTW I will ask Ryan about the trick or treating at your house and then I will get back to you! :)

Tara said...

Tyler is so cute!!!
I just can't resist that smile.
Love,
Nicole