I saw this on my friends blog. I thought it was cute, but I was a little nervous to hear some of the answers. I asked Nicole and Morgan these questions but Morgan got bored pretty quickly and moved on. So here's what my kids think:
1. What is something mommy always says to you? Nicole: Eat your dinner. Morgan: Get back in bed.
2. What makes mommy happy?N: If I rub your back. M: Clean up the playroom.
3. What makes mommy sad? N: Sass you or disobey you. M: I don't know.
4. What is something that makes mommy laugh? N: Dad. (yep!) M: Uhhh...?
5. What was mommy like as a child? N: No idea. You need to tell us more stories.
6. How old is mommy? N: 33 M: 3 (close enough)
7. How tall is mommy? N: I don’t know. M: Stand up and see! (duh!)
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? N: Play with us. M: Go outside.
9. What does mommy do when your not around?N: Talk on the phone.
10. What cool thing does mommy do? Fun lessons for Sharing Time. (Nice!)
11. What is something mommy's really good at? Writing. (huh?)
12. What is something Mommy's not very good at? Fixing washing machines. (Don't know where that came from.)
13. What does mommy do for her job? Watch us kids.
14. What is mommy's favorite food? Turkey and mashed potatoes and all that junk. (smile!)
15. What does mommy do that makes you proud of her? Make dinner good.
16. What do you and mommy do together? Watch TV together. (too many Hannah Montana episodes for one mommy, that's for sure!)
17. How are you and mommy alike? Brown hair and eyes.
18. How do you know your mommy loves you? You show us and you keep on telling us all the time! (do I detect annoyance?)
It's funny what your kids say and think about you, isn't it? Thanks Brooke for the cute idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love hearing what kids have to say. It is amazing some of the things they can come up with.
Those are really fun questions and answers. I am sure my kids would have some interesting answers!!
That was so funny! I don't think I dare ask my kids those questions...I'm afraid of what they'd say! You are a great Mom with such cute kids!
Fun,fun!! I want to try that!! miss you!!! :)
That is such a cute idea. I am with everyone else though, I don't know if I want to know the answers to some of the questions.
That's funny! Isn't it fun to hear what kids REALLY think??? Although it can be scary. With you being the Magical Sharing Time leader you are- u planning to share your ideas? I'm always looking for a new twist. We had my dad come this month as the leper! It was GREAT! Keep up the GOOD work!
What a fun posting! Your kids make me laugh and touch my heart. You're going to have to do this one again in a couple of years when Morgan and Ty are older. Maybe by then you'll have that washing machine thing figured out ....
Post a Comment