Friday, September 5, 2008

Cute Girl!

I just thought that Morgan looked so cute for school today and thought I'd post a few photos. The skirt is from Brinley and the shirt used to be Nicole's. Don't 'cha just love hand-me-downs? The "pose" was all her idea!
Tyler wanted in on the photo action...even though he has messy hair! It's getting so long...I need you, Dad! It gets really curly when it's wet when it's long!
Just had to throw one in of Daisy...I can't believe I could get this shot! She was going crazy over Morgan getting home!! This is her in a mid-air jump!

5 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Tiffany said...

Ohhh, I just miss you guys. They look so adorable and I wish I could hug them both right now!

Maureen said...

Your kids are cute and your dog is crazy! Sounds like a typical family to me!

I love the pose, Morgan!

Papa Merrill said...

I'm sorry, ever since growing up in Arizona I've had a soft spot for a girl in 'cowgirl boots'!! Jason had better be prepared to fight off boys with a 'baseball bat'. Ya'll have some beautiful girls, and I'm just not predjudice! Yes I am, but they still are beautiful! I think Morgan is what Elizabeth looked like at her age and look at her! I rest my case.

Siri said...

Sooo cute. Yet, so sad to think that I hardly even KNOW Morgan. But we have always had a soft spot for Nicole. They are all darling! Thanks for your comment on my blog ... it's nice to know that SOMEONE besides myself reads it. Love you!