Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Once again...too quiet.
Why is it with Tyler when it's too quiet, it doesn't mean he's playing quietly in his room reading a book or something non-destructive? It means TROUBLE!!! I was hurrying to get ready because we had an appointment to get Daisy groomed for the first time and then we were going to the park with some friends. I assumed Tyler was playing nicely in his room because he wasn't bugging Morgan who was watching TV on my bed. (big mistake) It was very quiet but I didn't want to call to him because I was almost finished and I didn't need him under my feet with the spray bottle squirting everything in sight (including the dog). He likes to "drink" from the spray bottle while I'm at the mirror getting ready. So a minute later, he walks in carrying the box of wipes (empty) and a handful of them in his hand. I'm looking at him thinking back to when I last refilled the wipes, hoping that there were only a few in there to begin with...and I remember I filled it last night! So I go with him into his room and I find this...
Thankfully, Morgan was kind enough to help him put them all back into the box. We'll have some stuffed wipes for a week or so, but they'll do the job! He thinks that with that cute smile, he won't get in trouble! What do you think? Should I beat 'im? ha ha :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It's a good thing that mischievous little boys have smiles that melt their mother's hearts (I have experience with this one). Send him to play with my boys, they have been getting into trouble lately too.
This is how Kevin got the nickname "Shredder" when he was two, only he used an entire box of kleenex and shredded it all over the living room!
But they're so cute, what can you do? Just snap their picture and put it on the blog!
But he's so cute getting into trouble!
Emma had the entire bathroom sink over flowing and water all over the floor this afternoon...
Can't leave them alone for even a second!
Thanks for sharing---it can't help but make grandmas smile--revenge IS sweet!!!!!!
Well this just sounds familiar. That is Ethan's style of trouble too... the silent, "holy crap, what did you DO!" kind of trouble. Tyler and Ethan will have a GRAND time playing together when we move back to Colorado Springs in 8 months. They could certainly be co-horts in crime!
Ya know, it could have been A LOT worse! At least he was playing with nice CLEAN wipes! Oh that kid just totally cracks me up. I can't wait to hear what he does tomorrow....hee-hee!
He does have a sweet grin. It's hard to believe that he could be trouble. I think he's been framed. :)
Post a Comment