Here we are in July 2007. (sorry it's a little dark)Here is Tiff and her sweet Brinley!
And here she is not wanting her picture taken... (she may kill me for this one!)
WE LOVE YOU TIFFANY!!!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
Today is my favorite sisters birthday!! (ok, only sister...but still favorite) She has ALWAYS been such a wonderful example to me throughout my entire life!! We are about 5 1/2 years apart (yeah-she's older but has never looked it!) but she would always take me along wherever she went. She is such an amazing mother that I am constantly calling her for advice...not just about motherhood, but about EVERYTHING!!! Thank you, Swiss! Even though we live in different states, we are as close as ever. My kids adore her!! Morgan has informed me that her name is not "Aunt Tiffy" it's "GOOD Tiffy"! (or Tippy, as she could only say it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Sis--I love you. Thank you for always being there for me too! You have always been my little cheerleader and I never leave you without somehow feeling better about myself, because you are constantly building me up. Thank you for not only being Sister, but my dearest friend for eternity! Wish we could be celebrating together!
Aw, this post really makes me wish I had a sister. I am very close with my brothers, but it is apparent that the two of you have a special bond. Maybe we should get crackin on a sister for Ashley!! =)
Happy B'day Tiffany! Wish I had known in time to send you a card.
Hope you had a great day
Happy Birthday Tiffany! Hope that you and your family are doing well!
Kristeen
Post a Comment