My sweet friend Maureen turned 53 today! I got to spend the evening with her because her husband works nights and her boys had teenage things goin' on. We had a really fun time going to Mimi's for dinner and then a little shopping. Jason is working until who-knows-when tonight. It's the LAST night of the fiscal year for the government and I can't tell you how excited I am going to be to have my husband back!!! I got a babysitter for the kids tonight and had a fun "girls night" with Maureen. She and I were assigned as visiting teaching companions about 2 1/2 years ago and have been great friends ever since. I truly believe it was an inspired companionship! I look up to her in so many ways. She is the sweetest person I have ever known and I really enjoy being with her and her cute family. She is a very talented writer and she has the funniest sense on humor (she'd have to with a husband and boys like hers). So those of you who know her... wish her a Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tara, you are one of the sweetest people on earth. I think you have the amazing gift to see the best in people. (I'm not suggesting that Maureen isn't wonderful - just that you are wonderful too!)
I'm glad you had a nice evening.
I agree with Brooke--you have the most amazing heart and personality! I had SO MUCH FUN last night...talking and eating and shopping and laughing. What could be better??
Thank you for my wonderful birthday present! I love you, Tara. You are one of my best friends EVER and I cannot imagine my life or my world without you in it!
First of all...I love your cute haircut Maureen!!!! I am so glad you two had a great time. I wish with all my heart that I could have come with you (that is IF I would have been invited!)! I've only known Maureen a few short days, but she was just one of those people that you instantly fall in love with! I feel somehow like we've been friends all our lives....but then I'm weird that way. Love You Maureen! Happy Birthday...and Love You Sis!
Maureen: You have become like one of the family. Thanks for being there for Tara at ALL times! You remind me of a close friend that Tara had for years that passed a few years ago--Jerelyn? She was sweet also and always there for all of us. I feel her presence when you minister to or for any of us. Tara has missed her so much! Thanks for all YOU are girl. Mush love, pa pa Merrill.
Post a Comment