Hope Grandpa didn't find another girl like you were always joking about! I'm sure you'd have let him have it by now! I love you!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
ALSO on this day....
One year ago today, my cute Grandma passed away. I was always very close to her and I miss her very much. I know she is so happy to be with my Grandpa who passed away many years before she did. She was a wonderful person and I wanted to share some photos to remember her.
She always adored Jason. She'd always say to everyone, "He's such a gentle man." He was so good to her and would always play her games. (and let her cheat!) She loved to play games!
Miss you Grandma!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I still can't believe that it's been a whole year! I know she is happy and that will always make my birthday a little bit sweeter--knowing that she is where she wanted to be for so long! Jason was always soooo good to her. She loved you to Sis--you were her favorite--with good reason!
Thank you so much Taralee for the tribute to my mom. I love that picture of her with Jason--she did love him. It is hard to believe that a year has passed, but I do know that she is so happy with dad and feeling free of pain. Heaven is great!!!!
Love ya
MOM
Tara: I know that one of the greatest reasons that she lived so much longer than she wanted to, was to give all of us an opportunity to serve and love her as she deserved. No one did this better than you and Jason. Thank you honey. I know that grandpa is grateful as well as her. May you receive the love and caring in your life that you give others.
Thank heaven for Grandmas!
Post a Comment