Jason was able to take Friday off and we decided to take a picnic to Garden of the Gods. Nicole had school off for parent/teacher conferences. Morgan had preschool in the morning so we grabbed KFC for lunch and set off for a fun family day!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Fun Fall Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a beautiful place. So glad you had some much needed family time together!
Finally! I know you waited and went through a lot to get your husband back after all that OT, but it does make you appreciate days like this so much!
You have a beautiful family, and I really like these photos!
What is it when you said "KFC" going up the canyon, etc., it took me back- (like being in a fast time machine would), to a time when... was it over Labor Day or Memorial Weekend our families would grab KFC and go up the canyons with everyone. WoW! I know we were young, and all we cared about was going to play with our cousins. Thanks for the memories- and I'm glad you are making your own. Beautiful pics!
Ohhh. After Disneyland, I could use a calm picnic in nature like that. Beautiful park. Beautiful family.
Its amazing to me how 'traditions' carry back. Do you remember KFC and Mueler Park canyon in Bountiful? Growing up in Nephi it was 'Mom's' fried chicken, (no colonel then) and Nephi canyon. Funny how these things continue if we will persist in helping to 'gladden' our families!
Okay Tara--I have heard of Helen Hunt Falls-and after seeing these pictures, I really want to go before it gets too cold! Where is it?
Post a Comment