Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!

Morgan is 4 years old today, but if you ask her, she's 10 years old. For some reason she keeps telling everyone that. Silly girl! Good thing she's pretty! :) She is really, REALLY into Cinderella right now. She got this dress for her birthday and boy was she excited! Her friends all knew this and she was hooked up with the Cinderella stuff!

Princess Morgan!
We had a fun water party in the backyard!

I think Jason had just as much fun with the Slip-n-slide as the kids did!

Nicole had fun, too!

Tyler loved the Sit-n-spin! (Not that you could tell from the look on his face! I swear, this is his "outdoor face". I think it's so funny!) We almost couldn't keep him out of the pool, though.

The kiddie pool was a hit!

We had lots of little kids (I think I counted 18 at one point) and plenty of parents to help, too!

Opening presents from the family! She was pretty tired by this time!

Luckily the weather was nice this morning for the party 'cause it's thundering and lightning right now as I type this! The rain just started, too! It's been beautiful all day, though!

Thanks to everyone who called and wished her a Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Rach said...

What a fun party!! You put kids and water together and everyone has a good time!! Happy birthday Morgan.

Maureen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!
What a great party. It almost makes me wish I was four years old again. I'm so happy the day cooperated and that Miss Cinderella had fun!

Laurel C. said...

Has it been four years already? I remember the day that Morgan was born! Nicole and I had fun together playing that day. I'm sure you weren't having the same kind of fun right about then. :)

The party looked like a hit! What fun. I am also admiring your VERY green lawn! Jason is a lawn master. :)

Happy Birthday, Morgan!

Tiffany said...

I sure wish we could have been there....not that there would have been any room for us. You had a FULL house! You are loved! Happy Birthday Morgie!