Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For more update...
Please take a detour to my sisters blog for info today. I am too tired tonight to post anything and she's done a great job at explaining things for the "billionth" time!

http://www.lifedicksonstyle.blogspot.com/

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

I"ll be back in Colorado tomorrow afternoon. I can't WAIT to see my FAMILY!!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

What a relief, Tara. I'm so glad that things are working out so well.

Nunleyfamily said...

I just wanted to let you know that I've checked your blog over a dozen times since hearing about your dad. Upon being referred to Tiffany's blog this morning I realized I could have been responding to yours. Sorry, I'm very new to blog stuff. But thank you for such a beautiful blog. I've been so emotional since finding out about your dad and it has helped me feel connected a little bit just reading your blog. Its so hard, as you know, living away from family. But what a blessing this new blog stuff is. I'm hoping to stay in closer contact now. You have such a beautiful little family. Thanks again and hugs to you! Love, Digi

The Lee Family said...

Tara, I'm so glad your dad's surgery went well. You've been in my thoughts and prayers all weekend. Viola