Monday, June 30, 2008

Mmmm...GOOD!

So, today the kids helped me make a yummy new treat for after Family Home Evening. Reece's bars...and man are they good!!! My kids (and of course, Jason) were LOVIN' em! Tyler took one bite and was all..."Mmmm, GOOD!" The chocolate on his face should say it all!!

The girls were at little less messy with theirs.

They are very simple to make and are (have I mentioned) YUMMY!

Reece's Bars

9 Graham crackers (crushed to crumbs)

1/2 pound butter (melted)

1 pound of powdered sugar

1 cup of peanut butter

Mix together and press into 8 inch pan.

Cool slightly and cover with melted Milk Chocolate Chips. (1 bag)

Let set in refrigerator until easy to cut.

ENJOY!


6 comments:

Tiffany said...

As if those cheeks weren't tempting enough to kiss...now all that chocolate makes them irristable! I can't wait to try them!

Tiffany said...

Ok...so if I could spell then they would also be irresistible!

Tara said...

I didn't even catch the misspell.
Are we sisters or what?!!

Natalie said...

OOO! Those do sound good. I will definitely be making those. But that sounds like a treat to share. I would eat the whole pan if I were left home alone with them.

Hey, will we see you at the reunion next week?

Tara said...

No...we're not making out this year. Nicole turns 8 next week and my family will all be coming here for her baptism on the 26th! We did Disneyland for our big getaway this year!
We'll miss you all, though! At least we can keep in touch with the blogs! I love it!

Rach said...

Those sound YUMMY!! Can't wait to try them. Tyler's chocolate covered face is classic.