It looks like they transferred him to University Hospital in SLC last night and he was in the ER there all night...poor guy! He needs to have surgery to remove the cyst and because it's in such a delicate place, they have a specialist there who will have to go down the center of his brain. SCARY! They are going to try and get him in for surgery around 4:00-5:00pm today and say he'll be in ICU for a few days and in the hospital for at least a week. My brothers are upset 'cause they feel like they aren't getting many answers because the hospital is "full" and have him in some corner of the ER still. Doctors!!! humph!
My cute little brother, Braydon just called me and has booked me on a flight to SLC in the morning so I can be there with the family. It's times like this I HATE living far away! Thanks, Braydon! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment