So, notice anything missing on me in this photo? Keep looking, I'll tell ya why in a minute...It was a crazy week. We were asked on Monday night to speak in church today. We had b-day's, softball games/practice almost every night, visiting teaching, Jason's customers lawns...Lots going on this week. We had an appt. to get our carpets cleaned on Sat. and Jason (the perfectionist that he is) wanted to move all the furniture out of the family room and master bedroom. (can't blame him- ya pay for the whole room, why not do the whole room) Well, with all that was going on, we didn't start writing our talks until almost 9pm Sat. night. I also had to conduct in Primary AND do Sharing time today, too. So needless to say, we were rushing to get out of the house Sunday morning at 8:00AM and I didn't realize until minutes before Sacrament Meeting started that I had forgotten to put on a bra! We live too far from our building to go home and get one so there I was...in front of the whole congregation (and Primary I might add) with the girls hangin' out! A couple of friends I told said that they couldn't tell (after much laughter)...but what are they supposed to say? "Yeah, we noticed!" Luckily my talk was about having a positive attitude and so I decided to "practice what I was preaching" and laugh at it!
So, ya wanna know the reason I was so out of it this morning? We were up several times in the night with Daisy...
Not THAT daisy....THIS DAISY!
She's our new (8 weeks old) Yorkie-Poo!!!
She's part Yorkie-part Poodle and she is so cute!!! Don't 'cha think?
Jason really wanted a big dog (Lab or something) but my kids are kinda afraid of dogs and so we thought we'd start small. VERY small!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't stop laughing! That is something I think we've all done...ok...maybe not in front of the whole ward & primary....but I know that I've been at work before and realized that I was feeling awfully free---TOO FREE!!! Oh, you just win on braless stories for life! And Daisy is so freakin adorable! It's makin me want one!! (That's sayin ALOT!) We can't wait to hold her when we see you soon!
Daisy is soooo cute!! Don't worry about the "braless episode", seriously you couldn't tell. And you did a great job with your talk and sharing time. What a busy week. Glad it's over???
Hey Rainbow! You are now my best "hippie" friend. All you need to add are some flowers in your hair! lol!
Daisy is adorable. I told my Daisy that you have one now and she said that Daisy dogs make families happier. Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment