If anyone who reads this could pray for my cute Dad, I'd really appreciate it. He had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance today. He had been really dizzy and was very sick the last couple of days. This has happened a few times over the last six months or so and was told that it was some sort of inner ear thing. Well, it happened again and this time he felt as if he'd split the back of his head open, he was in so much pain. My brother and uncle gave him a blessing and a couple of hours later they tried to get him up to take him to the hospital, but he couldn't even stand up. From what I know right now, they've done a CAT scan and found a cyst at the base of his neck and sent him for an MRI. They're saying they don't like where it's located and might have to send him to Salt Lake for surgery. (He's at McKayDee in Ogden)
So PLEASE pray for him!
Thank you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my word, Tara. That is terrible news. You must be sick with worry. (I would be.) You and your family will certainly be in our prayers.
Oh, I'm SO SORRY! Uncle Merril & the family WILL be in our prayers. We LoVe YoU-
Post a Comment