My beautiful little girl is baptized!


We had such a wonderful day! Thanks to all who came and supported us! My sister, Tiffany and her cute family drove from Utah and stayed with us. It was so fun to spend the time together. Nicole loves being with her cousins! We went to the zoo on Friday and also did the Slip-n-slide! It was nice having her kids there. I didn't have to think about Daisy, they all took turns letting her out (even early in the morning!) and Brandon even taught her new tricks!
Here are some cute photos my sister took of my tired kids!
Yes, that's my chocolate faced boy! Just gotta love that smile!
Thanks again EVERYONE!!!

6 comments:
We haven't had such fun in a long time. You have a fantastic family,and we felt honored to share in Nicole's special day. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
I'm so glad you had a lot of family in town. I'm sorry we missed Nicole's special day. Looks like you all had a great time!!
I love family days like those! They are the best. Nicole looked beautiful in her baptism dress!
Congratulations, Nicole! I hope it was a wonderful day for you. Thanks for sharing the photos!
We had such a great time! Thanks for putting up with all of us! It was so nice to be with Jason's cute family again & I loved meeting your sweet friends. It was such a special day and we were blessed to be a part of it!
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for your little family! What a special day! I can't believe she is already 8!
Post a Comment