I saw this on my friend's site and thought it would be fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
This looked fun and thought I'd give it a try!
Can't wait to read the memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The first time we met was in church. Nancy Owens had assigned us as visiting teaching companions and you came over to introduce yourself. You were so open and friendly, and so pretty. The first time we went out together I was impressed with how easy you were to talk to and be with. I am very grateful that Nancy put us together!
I remember that RS activity!! I also remember you coming into Primary and telling me that if we ever needed a sub or a teacher that we should ask you because you loved Primary and wanted to be in there. I thought that was pretty special because most people ran if they thought we were going to ask them to sub. And, how can we forget our first experience baking whole wheat bread??
Post a Comment