Here's how it works:
1) go to your 6th folder
2) go to your 6th picture
3) blog about it
4) tag 6 people
And the result?
Not the most attractive photo of us, but I guess it could be worse. This was taken June 2007 when Jason and I got to go to San Francisco. Jason had to go for business and I tagged along. My sweet parents came out and watched the kids for us. It was wonderful! I got to sleep in while Jason went to meetings. I sat by the pool and read, took all day to get ready if I wanted to and when Jason was finished with meetings (no later than 3:00pm) we'd hit the town! It was so much fun! We also got to see family...Doug & Laurel and kids! (Jason's cousin) Fun memories!!
Now I tag...
Rachael - Jana - Maureen - Tiffany - Gayle - Laurel - OR ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO!

2 comments:
Good thing you didn't tag me--I don't have any folders. (But Dad has).
Cute idea!
Love ya
Fun idea! I'll give it a shot. And I really like this photo of you guys -- the background reminds me of home!
Post a Comment