Just a few quick photos of our Easter:



Yes, it snowed most of the day. I think that Winter and Spring got a little mixed up this year. We had 70 degree weather for most of January, but March and April have had many snowy days! I'm ready for Spring!

And just a few more for fun!

10 comments:
Cute family! I LOVE the orange! So cute! Sorry the weather was yucky, we actually had sun, it was nice...suprising but nice!
Never thought orange could look so good. Where is Jason's orange tie?? Cute Pictures. Everyone looks good--that never happens with kids in the group:)
Very cute pictures, wow, I cannot believe the snow!! It was BEAUTIFUL here!!! Not to brag or anything.........LOL :)
Such cute pix!!! Wish you could have egg hunted with us!!!
Jason's tie DOES have a little orange in it. That's the best I could do!
I love the orange too! Yellow and orange have always been my favorite colors. Cute pics, Tara!
Cute pictures!! You guys all look so nice. I'm ready for Spring too.
What great photos! I love how you all match--in both your beautiful smiles as well as your bright colors!
You guys looked adorable on Easter! Way to match it. You remind me of the Atzbachs--Andrea alway had her family matching every Easter!
Cute Cute! Orange is a great Easter color! I love the polkadots, and how did you find Tyler's cute orange vest? I wonder how potty training is going for you :) I am trying to get it started with Kurt and I'm scared to death. Good luck!!
Post a Comment