Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

Isn't this one of the best weekends? I loved General Conference! It was so great to be able to sit at home and be spiritually fed like we were the past couple of days. I took a few shots of our fun...
Nicole and Morgan goofing off in the basement.
Notice how everything is cleared out? We're getting ready to work on finishing it...FINALLY! Garrett being...well, Garrett!
Jason's parents came down for the Sunday PM session. It was fun just to hang out.

Sarah and Charlotte. Are they cute or what?

Cheese-boy...Tyler! Gotta love that grin!

Isaac and Tyler hung out in his room. That's Tyler by the window in his favorite spot! He loves to watch out the window! My neighbors get a kick outta seeing him there!

As soon as Isaac saw the camera, I hear "Cheeeeese!!" He's so funny!

All in all, we had a great weekend! Hope you enjoyed it, too!


4 comments:

Mom and Camera said...

What a fun weekend! So great to see all your pictures of everyone. Love a relaxing/spiritually uplifting Sunday.

Rach said...

I love conference weekend too. It's nice to watch it at home (in our jammies). Looks like you had fun!!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE Conference weekend! This one was amazing!!!

Papa Merrill said...

I don't know if in all of my years of listening to conference I have EVER heard a discourse on the Savior like Elder Holland's. Beleive me, it is a masterpiece! Especially as it relates to Easter and it's meaning for me personally.