I didn't realize until just now (3:30 in the afternoon) that my watch has been upside-down all day long. Good thing I didn't have anywhere I had to be today. I'd have been really late...or really early.
Call it "Mom brain" I guess. I think I've literally gotten dumber (not smarter) with age. Didn't think it was possible.
Brilliant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, so glad I'm not the only one! Glad you had fun with your mom and dad...I feel guilty that I live so close to them.
no worries--I had mine set on Florida time until yesterday and didn't catch on. I guess I still want to be on vacation!
Ha ha ha ... sounds like something I would do!! ;)
LOL! I love to read "Mom Brain" stories. They make me feel less stupid, or at least that I'm part of a crowd. Aren't you glad that we all love you whether your watch is on straight or not?
Post a Comment