Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Catching UP...

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. My toe is feeling much better. Thanks for all the concerned comments! I'm gonna do a quick update with photos of what's been going on here lately.

Nicole had her 3rd grade Science Fair. She and Jason worked on it together and here is the board they came up with. Way to go guys!!
The weather has been off and on. One day it'll be nice, then snow the next day. The kids have loved playing outside. They pulled the little house the Dickson's (my sister) gave us and waved to all the cars going by on the street behind the house. I put a stop to that real quick...couldn't 'cha just see Tyler goin' over the edge?
We had lots of fun play dates with friends.
Tyler-Morgan-Aspen-Autumn
Jumping!
Tyler-Morgan-Emma
Cute little Morgan at the park.
Abby and Nicole
And to finish 'em off...Tyler climbing at the park.
Gotta love that cute face!
Hope to get some more posts this week. Lots going on! SO...until later...

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Uh-oh, park time....no more broken arms...ok?

Amber said...

cute pictures, cute kids! We are loving the nice days too...it's just hard to know what to wear everyday, coats in the morning, shorts in the afternoon.

I'm still laughing at your comment to me! haha!

Maureen said...

What great pictures! Catching up is always a good thing!

Siri said...

How cute that they waved to all the cars! Very neighborly!

Rach said...

Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun!! I'm with you on the weather, you never know what to expect here. I love the picture of them waving at the cars.