Remember the mid 80's when jelly bracelets and stretch pants were "all the rage"? Remember the crimping irons? I found my the other day!! Yes, it is the same one I had when I was a little girl. Can you believe it? So, Nicole and I have been experimenting with her hair (she's finally letting me do something with it again). Braids, the sponge curlers, curling iron...anything to make it different or like her cousin Brinley's curly hair! :) I was pretty excited to try it out on her this morning. (funny what excites us sometimes, huh?) Well, this was the result...and keep in mind, this is after a full day of school, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
My girls like their hair "crimped" too. The one I have is probably from the 90s. It wasn't mine--it was my sister-in-laws. She dug it out of a drawer for me about 5 years ago. Her kids were grown and we wanted to crimp hair for a witch costume. We still break it out every few months. I wish it didn't take so long, though.
You know what, for some reason, this only took about 10 minutes! I just did it in sections and it wasn't so bad! I was surprised!
super cute. and your crimper is much more classic than mine was. i had the tiny crimps that looked like pinking shears... those crazy 80's!
I can't believe you did that with a crimper. I must have had a cheap crimper, because my hair never looked that cute. I think it looks very pretty and if it only takes 10 minutes, you are set!!
Adorable! thanks for delurking today ! ( passionate topics like BuyCrap parties will do that to people)
I love this look on Nicole! Did she like it? If you can't have naturally curly hair, this is a great look. It's soft, girly and way fun!
Tell Coley that Brinley and I LOVE her new do!!! We happen to like straight hair at our house since none of us HAVE it! It's crazy to us to see people WANT curly hair when we get so tired of fighting wacko curls everyday. I guess you always want what you can't have, huh. Love you.
Very cute! I wish my hair would keep curl like that. Have you ever tried a perm on her. Or are those not done anymore. :)
Post a Comment