Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shirley Temple

Ok...so maybe spongy curlers weren't the best idea...

She looks like Carrot Top...
Nicole has been asking for days for me to put the spongy curlers in her hair because she wanted to have curly hair like me. So last night after bath, I put them in for her. This morning at 7:00am she was begging me to take them out so she could see her hair. This is what we found! Her hair shrunk at least 4 inches and she said, "Mom, I look like Shirley Temple!" We laughed and laughed! Then she got the hat and that was even more hilarious!
I guess they weren't such a good idea after all...


4 comments:

Bailey's said...

Dad wamts to give her a perm so let us know when.

Brooke said...

Ohhh, I'm so jealous! My hair is so determined to be straight that NOTHING will make it curly. I even got a perm once - the whole chemical nastiness - and within 2 days it was completely straight. Sigh.

Tiffany said...

Even with the funky curls, she's still beautiful.

Rach said...

I remember doing those sponge curlers as a kid. How cute!! She really does look like Shirley Temple.