I copied this thought from my cousin Anissa's blog. It just makes me laugh!
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS!
Enjoy your day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What I should say is "That's awful", but you know that I was totally laughing at that quote!! And just so you know, the word verification thing I have type in to post this quote is extremely difficult. It might take me two tries!!
I hate those word things! Do they have to be on here? Sometimes I can't even tell what the letters are!!!
This made me laugh out loud! What a great quote; true too! Some of my favorite memories, especially from my college days, are of people like that. They didn't really impact my life, but sure were fun while we were together!
We all have 'those' people in our lives! HA HA!
Post a Comment