My little Morgan started preschool today!
She and Tyler are in "la-la land" in this shot. Can you just hear them saying "CHEESE!"?
Here she is at the front porch of Miss Amy's.
(her preschool teacher's house)
Yeah, Tyler thought he was pretty cool to get to come along. We got to go as kind of an open house thing this morning to help the kids ease into things easier. I don't think she's going to have any problems, though. A few of her best little friends from Primary are in her class! It'll be like going to Sunbeams...almost!
We took her out for a special lunch at Good Times. One of her favorite places.
Jason was so great to take the morning off so that he could be there on her special day!
GOOD LUCK MORGAN! WE LOVE YOU!
(her preschool teacher's house)

8 comments:
Dear Morgan,
I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo
much.(Most of the time!)
You are so cute too. have a fun day at Preshcool.
LOVE,
NICOLE!
We have a favorite little "Morganizm" in our family. When ever she says a family prayer she says, " Help us to the 'do the BEST we can do". I can't tell you how many times we have repeated that in our own prayers in the last month! When grandma talked to her yesterday on the phone I asked her afterwords, with tears running down my face, (did I mention that they didn't take the 'shunt' our of my brain. They just hooked it up to my eyes?) did you asked her if she did the "Best she could do?"
Yeah for Morgan!! Wow, you're down to just one kid for a few hours? Time to party!!!
Oh my little Morgie is growing up way too fast! Those pictures are so darling...it make me feel like we didn't miss it! Give her a big hug from "Good Tiffy" and tell her how proud I am of her! (Tyler was just cracking me up!)
What a precious little lamb! I just KNOW she's going to be the star of preschool!
Love you Morgan!
Wow! I can't believe how your kiddos have grown. It has been a long time!
Hi Tara! I hope you don't mind, but I got your blog address from Kim tonight. I LOVE it! Your family is so darling. I can't believe how grown up Nicole is now. I miss seeing you guys more often. Take care. Love, Siri
What a cute little girl; Emma adores her. It's hard to believe that next year she goes to Kindergarten!!!
Post a Comment