Nicole's list:
Nachos
Burritos (all meat from Taco Time)
Macaroni and cheese
Grapes
Bananas
Strawberries
(Nothing sweet until I reminded her of things!)
Least favorite: Lasagna
Morgan's list: (in this order)
Brownies
Pancakes
Grapes and raisins
Least favorite: most vegetables
Tyler's list:
Anything we could think of. He likes most things!
Jason's list:
Tacos/Nachos
Burgers
Onion rings
Reece's Peanut butter cups
Least favorite: Mac-n-cheese
My list: (I'm sure my family could all guess this one!)
Turkey
Mashed potatoes/Gravy
Peas
Rolls
Twix Peanut butter (not carmel)
Least favorite: Coconut
It's just funny to hear what your kids really like and don't like. I thought Morgan's number one thing had to be something chocolate! She's her mama's girl!

7 comments:
AMEN! on your pick of Twix Peanut Butter (not caramel) Can you still find them though? The only one's I can find are the chocolate cookie ones, I like the original cookie.
=0) Also, how are you related to Vehar's? Do you know a Dick & Ann Vehar that lives in Colorado? can't remember the city they live in though. That's funny, ask your kids that same ? in a month & see how it changes.
I'm impressed that you posted this at 6:46 PM and you'd already had dinner! I haven't even thought about what we're eating tonight! Good thing I am an hour behind you.
I don't know.... I like all of your lists! (I guess that's why I look the way I do, huh?) What a fun idea. We may have to make our own Heavenly Lists!
MMM, I like Morgan's list. I am definitely a chocolate girl!!
We are the Vehar's she is related to. Jason and I are cousins. My husband (Greg Vehar) is Dick Vehar's cousin. I have only met him once and seen a few pictures.
That is so funny! Tara- my step dad Ray Paskett was married to Ann Vehar (Dick's now wife) before my mom . And Tiff's husband Bryan works with Scott (Ann's son) that is one of my step bro. CRAZY -huh- What a small world. =0) Did this all make sense?
Yeah! Small world! I guess you get enough Mormons in the world and we're all bound to be related somehow! Ha ha!!! :)
Post a Comment