Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sitting outside this evening, watching Jason getting a couple of areas ready to plant trees tomorrow and I see this off to my right (Southeast)...


And this straight ahead (East)...

And this to my left (Northeast)...

The storm was a comin'! The clouds out further looked like funnel clouds or tornadoes could drop down at any minute! It was a pretty amazing view. Looking one direction I saw blue sky and the other was scary looking. I don't know if you can tell just how black those clouds were from this photo! Luckily, we just got some much needed rain and the storm moved on out. I love living in Colorado Springs!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

HHHHEEEEYYYYY, guys it"s BRINLEY!I would love to be living with you guys, but I would miss my Mom and Dad. But it would be fun to live with you but it would be kind of scarey with all those tornados and black sky. Tell Nicole that I said hi please. Love you guys! I miss you.

Rach said...

The weather has been crazy these last few days, hasn't it? I definitely don't mind the rain. If it rains on Friday from 6-8 pm though, me and the weatherman are going to go round and round!!

Tara said...

What's on Friday from 6-8pm, Rachael? Is there a Sky Sox game you're going to? Fireworks?

Gillett's said...

That is so cool- glad nothing but rain came from it. Keep up the bloggin' it's so fun to keep in touch. By the way, I saw your dad last night, he looks SOOOO good! and so does your mom. Love you guys-

Maureen said...

One of my most favorite things is watching the skies out east. They are so expressive! I especially like stormy weather like this. Your photos are terrific and make me want to go sit on my deck!

Teeples Family said...

Hi Tara-missed you at the ward activity; though it was raining, Rachel did a great job of pulling things together and moving it indoors. Talk to you soon!