Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mighty Dog!

Daisy has been trying for days to climb our slide for some reason. I've seen her out there keeping herself entertained by batting at the swings with her paws and running at full speed towards the slide and only getting as far as she can jump. But now she has done it! Nicole was running from her tonight (as usual). Daisy thinks this is a game and chases the kids and nips at their heels the whole way. Nicole and Morgan don't find it as amusing as Daisy does, though. So tonight as Nicole ran up the slide to get away from her, Daisy succeeded and clawed her way to the top of the slide! I could almost hear the music...da da-da DA! "Mighty Dog to the rescue!" Or in this case, "to the amusement of ME!" It was so funny so I grabbed my camera and shot a couple of photos until the stupid thing (have I mentioned I hate my camera?) ran out of batteries.



She has to get a good running start, but she makes it!!

I just HAD to throw one in of Tyler. He was copying his dad cutting the grass tonight! At first he was pushing his little bike around behind Jason until I got this out for him. Yes, it's pink. It was Morgan's but Tyler has gotten way more attached to the thing than she ever did. Don't ever cross a man and his machines!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Daisy is getting big!! Now how are your kids going to get away from her? That's too funny. And, only a REAL man pushes a pink lawnmower!!

Maureen said...

I can't believe that little puppy can climb up that slippery slide like that!

My boys had a toy mower like that, but I think they never knew it was a toy....

Tiffany said...

Wow, I can't believe how quickly she is growing! That is just hilarious!

Stephanie said...

Fun pictures! We are in the market for a new camera - so which one should we avoid?

Tara said...

I don't know. It's old and it's an Olympus point and shoot. I wish I could tell you more about it, but I just know it takes FOREVER to actually snap the picture when I push the button. I can't tell you how many photos I have of the side of my kids faces after they're done posing! It's nuts!!!