Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You've GOTTA see this!

My amazingly talented friend (and Nicole's piano teacher) now has a blog where she has posted some of her music. She writes songs for choirs, piano, primary/baptisms, YW/camps, guitar, violin, and much more! She is so talented and I wanted to share that with everyone I know! Please take a minute to check out her blog:



Way to go Kristeen!
Spread the word everyone!!

3 comments:

Rach said...

I saw her primary songs and asked CharLynn if we could use one in the program this year. That would be awesome if we could. Kristeen is EXTREMELY talented!

Teeples Family said...

Thanks Tara for this!

Rachael, "I Will Stand" was written for the church submissions contest, and if it is selected it will be published in "The Friend" so it will be church approved! I should find out this week!

Mel said...

Yes, I have already passed it on to another music lover friend.