Monday, June 1, 2009
And we wait...
I've got the kids packed to spend the week at Jason's parents house. My house is some-what clean (as clean as it's gonna get - could stand to be dusted). I'm dressed and ready for the day and so are the kids. Now what? I'm waiting to hear from the hospital about tomorrow. I scheduled for surgery at 10:30am (I think). Not sure what's going to happen or where I'm supposed to go. I wish they'd call me! I'm feeling a little anxious today. Not sure what to expect. The doctor did a biopsy to see if he'd have to take the cervix after all. I had my hopes up that he wouldn't, but still not sure what the outcome of that is. From what I understand, it makes recovery much easier if they can leave it. I'm nervous about the hormones, the pain of recovery, of blood clots. I have always gotten so sick when coming out of the anesthesia. I hope that won't happen if ask them to give me something before I wake up. I also have some anxiety about NOT coming out of it...ya know, just being a little dramatic. I guess I'm thinking these things because I lost one of my best friends to a blood clot after her surgery. I'm hoping that Jason and his dad can give me a blessing tonight when we drop the kids off. Then we plan on going into Denver to Hacienda for dinner. Love that place! Now it's just keeping my mind off things for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I'm sorry, you should have your 'Daddy' there to give you a blessing. Beleive me I will be FASTING AND PRAYING!!! When I had my 'Brain' surgery I told them in pre-opp that I always get sick coming out of the anaesthetic and they noted it and gave me something....I can't remember being as sick as before...can you recall? Love you honey...good luck...and more important..."God Bless"...you deserve it!!
I will keep you in my prayers. I hope everything goes well in surgery and the recovery. Enjoy your dinner tonight and I will see you Wednesday night.
I am envious of dinner tonight--I also love that place. I do so wish we were there. Dad and I have you in our prayers and thoughts and I am anxious for it to be over too. I hope you have the outcome that I did and feel better the day after than the day before.
Love you honey
Mom
I'll be thinking of you. Don't worry about things, everything always seems to work out okay. Let me know what I can do to help.
I hope all goes well for you tomorrow. I will be thinking about you and praying for you!
I love you Tara and I hope that you will feel better after all this!! Good Luck tomorrow, you are in our thoughts and our prayers!! I wish I lived closer so I could do something to help you out!! Again, all the blessings to you!! Love ya!! :)
I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow! Let us know how everything goes. Tell Jason to leave me your house key... I'll sneak in and dust your house! I owe you for being my tire hotline today! :)
You will be in our thoughts and prayers!
I hope you know you're in all our prayers! Love you!
I would be nervous too, but just take things as they come. I'll pray for you! Let others pamper you and definitely put Laurel to work. :) Let us know how it all goes.
Post a Comment