Sunday, June 14, 2009

Is she good or what?



Ok, so I may be prejudice but I think she's pretty dang good! She's only been taking lessons for a year (minus 3 months when her teacher had a baby)! I'm so jealous of her! I want to learn how to play, too. Maybe once the kids are all in school I can take lessons! I only hope I can do as well as she has done!


Way to go Nicole - my almost 9 year old!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! That really is good for less than a year of lessons!

I'm thinking of taking piano lessons, because Primary Pianist has to be the best calling in the whole church. :-)

Laurel C. said...

WOW! That is fabulous! i finally got the sound to work on this borrowed computer in this borrowed house. Nicole is doing a great job! And if she taught herself that song, that means she is really enjoying piano. What a valuable and fun talent!