Monday, July 6, 2009

I've got to take just a minute to catch up on my blog. We're having a blast here in Utah with my family. I'm feeling pretty well and was so bummed when I couldn't get in the pool with the kids today. (doctors orders...no tub baths either, yet) We're heading to Jason's family reunion tomorrow just past the border into Idaho and are excited to see more family! We celebrated Morgan's birthday (big 5!) on Friday and I'll have lots of photos to post later. Nicole will turn 9 on Wednesday, too so there will be lots to blog about! July is a busy month for us. Jason and Tyler both have birthday's, too! Hope everyone is having a fun summer and check back in a few days for some fun pictures and updates!

8 comments:

Amber said...

I didn't know you were here!!!! If you get a minute give me a call! I would LOVE to see you! I'm really close to your mom and dad! My number is not listed, but you can get it from Janet, or email me!
Have fun at your reunion, and with all your family!

Laurel C. said...

We'll see you at the reunion tomorrow! Can't wait! :)

Natalie said...

Yay! We can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Natalie said...

(P.S. I really should read others' comments before I do. My comment was way too similar to Laurel's...looks like I was copying her.) :)

Maureen said...

Can't wait to hear all about the trip when you get home. Keep taking care of yourself!!

Rach said...

Sounds like you're having fun! Your July is like ours, we have tons of birthdays this month. It's always a month long party!

Gillett's said...

I LoVe the cute pic of you, Tiff & your Mom- what BeauTifuL women you all are. Love you!

Jamie said...

I'm glad to hear you're still alive :) We just got back from spending 3 weeks in Utah. Hope you're having fun!