Jason has taken the kids to church and I'm gonna crash for the next few hours. I really wish I felt well enough to go with them today. I'd much sooner be there than feeling wiped out here. It's hard because even the littlest things wear me out right now. I feel I've accomplished something just by getting in the shower! Then I have to take a nap. Also, just sitting here at the computer is going to require a nap in a few minutes. I know it's all temporary and I'll feel better and better every day. I'm just one of those people who want it NOW! Patience is something I need to work on, I know. But for now, here are some photos I shot of my kids before they left out the door this morning. Enjoy!
Beautiful Nicole
Beautiful Nicole

6 comments:
Glad you are surviving...one day at a time huh? I know you wish you could have gone to church today, but just enjoy it:) anyway, you will feel better each day, and one day you'll wish you COULD miss church. I'm thinking about you!
Dad and I are praying for you that your week will go smooth. We miss you and your darling family. I am so appreciative of all your friends and their gifts of kindness to you (and us while we were there). I was amazed at all the wonderful dinners brought in. Thank heavens for friends (and your sweet in-laws) that helped you through this harder time.
Love you, sweetheart.
Mom
Oh man, I'm just like you. I want it NOW, and I get frustrated not being able to do things that were so easy before. Patience is something I need to work on too. The offer to take your kiddos is still good, let me know when you want to take me up on it.
I'm beginning to 'forget', "what dems looks like". However we keep praying, "to help us to be the 'Best' we can be". At least this was our 'Prayer' "lasterday". Please tell 'Tyler', "don't hurt my Tyler", hard bind for him because he 'always wants to do what you don't want him to do'.. The frustration nearly kills him!
I sometimes think we're given these situations to help us learn patience. Otherwise who wants to be patient? It'll get here. I promise.
And by the way ... Ditto! I love these kids too!
It's so tough to learn patience. And those darn post surgery gas pains. Hey, I'm back in town. Been wondering how you are doing. I will keep sending you love and prayers!!
Post a Comment