I know it's been a week since my last post and I was hoping to be feeling better by now so that I have something to write about, but... Let's not dwell on that. (at least I'm not throwing up again)
I am very grateful to have such wonderful friends who have taken my kids outta the house so that they're not stir-crazy. I am so thankful that today, they were gone all morning and came back so worn out that they've been sleeping ever since! Which means I've been able to get a ton of rest today and feel well enough to sit up at the computer right now!
Thank you!
Side note: I'm not doing as well as I'd hoped by now, but I'm doing better than I was a week ago. That's progress, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so glad you are having a good day. I am also so THANKFUL for your many wonderful friends! You have always been there for them and now they are there for you! Love you!
Glad you had a good day today! Sorry the healing process is SOOOOO slow...one day at a time right? Now I hope your kids will go to bed good too! Take care!
Thank Heaven for good friends! Wish I was there (closer) to help you out too. So glad to hear there's progress. Hugs.
Hey Tara-
How are you doing? Youre kids looked like they had a great time today; all the kids did! It was hot, but fun.
"Inwardly and anxiously we may worry, too, that an omnicient and loving God sees more stretch in us than we feel we have. Hence when God is actually lifting us up, we may feel He is letting us down." (Neal A. Maxwell). You are SO STRONG honey and I am so grateful for that. You just might have a little, too much of your 'Daddy' in you..."Lord give me Patience and give it to me 'NOW'"!! Loveing and continueing to 'Pray' for your constant recovery plus 'looking forward' to seeing ya'll SOON.
its not cuntajus
Post a Comment