Monday, June 29, 2009
It's a good thing he's cute...
Ok, if I don't post for a while it's because Tyler took an entire can of Febreeze air freshener and sprayed the computer monitor today. Half the screen is darker and it keeps shorting out. We might have to buy another monitor and who knows when that will happen. As I type this, I'm hoping it doesn't shut off again 'cuz I can't see what I'm typing if I don't have a monitor! :) Once again, that kid is up for sale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I smiled a little when I saw your FB post about this. We had our own little electronic catastrophe today. Lauren took magnets to the TV. Multiple large green spots dotted the screen. She didn't know better and thought it was kind of cool looking. I wasn't calm until I talked to Greg. We are hoping it is fixable. I am thankful for someone to calm me down. You and Jason will survive Tyler and you will have some great stories to share at family gatherings.
I am always saying that same phrase to my kids :) And yes, he is so cute I would totally adopt him :)
He is all boy that is for sure. Good luck with surviving. I am not sure it gets any easier when they get older--just different problems. But we couldn't live without them.
It's just a 'Stage', right?? They do 'evolve' and 'grow' and 'change' and then you have different 'problems'!! But this is one of the most difficult 'stages' in my experience! But then I loved working with 'teenagers' for 30years, so maybe I'm the problem??
You need to keep a list of all the destruction and make a book out of it. You and he will get a laugh out of it someday. That, and you can ask for compensation when he gets his first good job.:)
I'll trade you boys today =). He sure is a busy guy. Send him over here, we'll wear him out for you!!
Rachael, he's on his way!! ha ha
I don't know if I believe all this stuff, he looks cute and innocent to me!!!! LOL Good Luck!! If you want you can air mail him to me!! :)
We LOVE our "Tornado Tyler"!! Maybe we should add "Typhoon" to his name too?!?! Can't wait to see him (and the rest of ya too)!
Post a Comment