Take this:
A $90 visit to the doctors office...all before 9am! Yeah, it's been one of those days!
Tyler somehow dropped this tiny little sea shell into Nicole's ear this morning, bright and early. Don't ask me how it happened...I just know when it involves Tyler, ANYTHING can happen! All is well now. I didn't realize yesterday when the necklace my parents brought back from Hawaii for the girls broke that it would be such a problem. I just tied it back together and let the girls keep the few tiny shells I couldn't get back on for their collection. Little did I know that they'd try to hear the ocean (I'm assuming here) and we'd be makin' a quick emergency visit to the doctor. Good thing their doctor has a sense of humor, too. You wouldn't believe the things he told me he's pulled outta kids! He did say that this was the first sea shell he could remember, though. :)
What a day!!

7 comments:
So, how does it feel to be his first? (shell removal case, that is) I remember my step sister Sara would always put peanuts up her nose. They would have to go to the doctors to have them removed- she did it often too. What is it that makes kids do these things? and sometimes more than once? Well, I hope in your case it doesn;t happen AGAIN! =0)
I think that Ty outdid himself this time!....and for his next trick.....stay tuned.....
Oh Tara, I'm sorry about your morning (although it did make me chuckle reading about it). That Tyler reminds me of one of my boys. Glad all is well now.
Well, there you go! You guys have the distinguished honor of being the "first tiny seashell removed from an ear" family!! Man! I never win anything! hehehe
Oh Tyler!!!!!!
Tara-someday you will laugh about this. At least that is what MY mother tells me!
Since I was a little boy I was told that if I listened to the 'inside' of a sea shell I could hear the Ocean. I have always wonderd what I would hear if a sea shell was 'inside' of me? Please, therefor, ask Tyler my 'lifelong wonderment' question. This is one of those 'family legends' that will be, passed down. Its just nice that we can laugh about it now cause no one was laughing at the time--well maybe just a little bit?
I think the line is "snakes, and snails and puppy dog's tails" but there's nothing about sea shells! Leave it to Tyler to up the ante!
Post a Comment