Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My beautiful kids...on Mother's Day!!Thanks for making it the best one yet guys!!
I love you!

10 comments:

Papa Merrill said...

SO VERY, VERY, VERY,CUTE!! What a beautiful family--where's Jason? I know it was 'Mother's Day' but Jason is, in fact, also a wonderful 'Mother'--no slight ment to you. We love and miss you guys. Thanks for the photo updates, they do help!!

Mom and Camera said...

And beautiful MOM! That is a fantastic picture of everyone.

Laurel C. said...

This is a beautiful picture! I love it! It couldn't be more perfect.

Tiffany said...

I LOVE this pic!!!! You look so beautiful Sis!!!!! You totally need to frame this. You are such a wonderful Mama!

Mel said...

That color looks really good on you. Cute Pix!

Jana said...

I love the picture, you guys all look so good looking, you look HOT Tara!!! :)

Natalie said...

What a sweet picture. I need more of just me and my kids. Great idea for Mother's Day! You and your kids are so beautiful!!

Maureen said...

What a great picture! I'm stealing this one and keeping it for myself! I love your family so much, and am very happy you had a good day. You deserve it!

Rach said...

I agree with everyone else. That is a beautiful picture, and you look fantastic in that color! I meant to tell you that at church.

Katie said...

hi tara, i totally remember you guys. i've often wondered how your family was doing. you look great and your kids are growing so fast. thanks for you input, it is comforting to know that i am not alone.