Once again, I was in need of a translator. As I was putting Tyler to bed tonight, (Routine when Jason IS home = He does books and songs with Tyler - I get Morgan - Nicole gets reading time) he asked me to sing the "Listen and to pray" song. I once again rack my brain trying to think if those words are in "I am a Child of God" because that's his favorite song. Nope...not part of that song. Then it hits me, "I Love To See the Temple"! I got it!!!
What is it with my kids and titles? Remember Morgan and her "Library Song"? I'm getting better at this, though! It didn't take me long to figure it out! (This time!)

7 comments:
You are a skilled translator!!! I still am amazed you figured out the Library one!
I STILL don't see how you ever 'got it'. Maybe I just can't remember the words? (Big surprise!)
Good job!! It's a good thing Mom's can figure out what their kids want. Sometimes it's like speaking a foreign language!
That's too cute. Emi gets so mad at me when I can't figure out what she's saying :) Good job mom!
I love your background for your blog!
Hi Nicole,
My mom told me that you wrote me something and I looked and I loved it. You are the best cousin I've ever had. I love you and can't wait to see you soon.
Love,
Brinley
I have to agree with the others, I don't know how you ever figured that one out! Don't you love how kids phrase things? Waaaay too cute!
Post a Comment