Thursday, May 28, 2009

Congrats Nicole!

Yesterday was the last day of school! Yippy!! Nicole got several awards at the assembly. She got one for Spanish - big surprise, right? Well, I would check her Spanish homework from time to time and she ALWAYS had 100%! Even though both her parents speak Spanish we never once had to help her! We can't even speak in Spanish in front of her anymore without her knowing what we're saying. You know how you start off spelling when you don't want your kids to know what you're talking about? Well, that ended for us when she was in preschool and the last year it's been that way with Spanish, too! She's too smart for her own good! :) Anyway, she also got one for being on student council and one for her science project. She's SO glad to be done!
HAPPY SUMMER!!!

5 comments:

Papa Merrill said...

It seems that the 'talents' of our 'little Princess' never stop? We are so proud to be her Grandparents!! Thank you 'Colie' for trying so hard at everything!

Stephanie said...

That's impressive that she can understand Spanish. My 6th grader has been in Spanish Duel Language since 2nd grade and would have no clue if I started speaking Spanish. Maybe that's because my Spanish is horrible, hmm.

Rach said...

Yeah for Nicole!! I'm impressed with her Spanish abilities. I took a couple years of Spanish in high school and I don't know if I would understand you and Jason. She's a smartie!

Maureen said...

She is one bright girl, that's for sure. I hope you all have a fantabulous summer, with lots of fun and good times!

Tara said...

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!


~Nicole

PS. YO DUDES AND DUDETS YALL ARE AWESOME!