I was looking through some of our old photos and came across some of these:



When did my kids grow up? Man, it's gone so fast! I remember the day each of these were taken like it was yesterday. I can't believe they were two and three
years ago! I am so grateful to be a mom! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom who was the perfect example to me!
I love you Mom!!!
Happy Mother's Day!
8 comments:
hope you have a great day!
Happy Mothers Day Tara!! Yes, where does the time go? I do however wish I had your memory, I pretty much remember nothing!! :) Love ya
SOOOO cute! I'm right there with you Tara! I can't believe how FAST it goes- I remember older women would tell me to "enjoy it" (when I was in the thick of it) & I would think WHAT? it DOES NOT go FAST enough...fast forward a few years & now I'm wishing I had those times all back. Now, I'm "ENJOYING the JOURNEY!" Happy Mother's Day!!! Love you-
Those pictures are so cute, I can't believe how little your kids look. Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you Tara for remembering your wonderful Mother with your beautiful gifts--this blog being one of them! Any gift for her is also a gift for me because her happiness is the most important thing in the world to me! As you know, she has always hated Mother's Day because she says, "it always makes her feel guilt." I love "Father's DAy", that ought to tell you something. You are a wonderful Mother Tara, just like your Mother. Both you and Tiff have taken after your own 'Angel' Mother in that! I know that our 'Heavenly Mother' is so proud of you both. Someday you will have to answer to her and I KNOW that both of you will enjoy one of the grandest days of your 'Eternal Lives'!
You are such a wonderful mama! Love you guys!!!
Just wait until they get even older and then those little kid years seem like a lifetime ago. But they also get more fun too, so I guess it is a trade-off.
You have the sweetest kids Tara. Hope you had a great mother's day!
Post a Comment