Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Preschool Princess

Yesterday was Morgan's preschool program for the parents. She was a little kitty in the Gingerbread Man story. It was fun to see what they had been learning, too! My favorite thing of the day was the booklet she gave me with questions her teacher had asked her about her mom. Questions like: "What is your mom's favorite thing to do at home?" It was so funny to hear what she came up with! Apparently I enjoy doing the dishes waaay too much and I like to watch the news. ???? It's always interesting to see how they see me. I'm 10 or 11 yrs old and I weigh 10 feet and I'm as tall as she is on her tippy toes. :) I makes me smile to know that if I could go on a vacation anywhere I would go up in the air. She's so funny! A couple of shots we got of her that morning.
Here is a quick little video of her class telling us some of the things they learned.
She is the 3rd from the left. Next to the only little boy in the class.


9 comments:

Amber said...

so cute! Quinsie did one of those too, and yea, apparently my favorite thing to do is clean and do laundry! NOT! Maybe I just do them too much, how come they don't remember the trips to the park, or reading stories together, the goodnight kisses... their little thought processes crack me up! I love preschoolers! I love the reciting of the months...we have our graduation program next week...yahoo for 2 reasons! :)

Maureen said...

Your children are so precious! Morgan looks adorable, and VERY proud of herself (as she should be). Cherish these moments -- they pass so quickly!

Papa Merrill said...

We miss our 'little Colorado Princes' SO MUCH! Until we see you NEXT MONTH, we will continue to try and live as we pray ,HER little prayer. "Help us to do, (and BE) the BEST we can do, (and Be)!

Laurel C. said...

So cute!

Siri said...

So cute! But not liking her odds for a potential suitor! (he he JK)

Siri said...

How funny! We commented on each other's blogs at exactly the same time!! ;)

Tiffany said...

I have no idea what those cute kiddies were saying, but I am cracking up at Tyler just doing his own thing (completely oblivious) in the corner of the video!! So cute! Way to go Morgie!

Teeples Family said...

I remember when Abby did the same program in Miss Amy's class! They grow up so quick! She is such a sweetie!

Rach said...

I LOVE it when teachers ask the kids questions about Mom. Their answers are always so cute! She is a "preschool princess", isn't she? What a cutie!