
The whole gang.
We had a fun time at Nicole's piano recital last week. She played 3 songs, all of which she did a fantastic job! This is just a sample of one. She has been taking lessons for almost a year now. Isn't she great? She's learning so much. Thanks Kristeen!
14 comments:
What an angel! I LOVE that hymn, and she played it so well. I'm impressed. You have a musician on your hands!
Great job! I can't believe she has only been taking for less than a year! And I love that she got to play a primary hymn for her recital :) so cute.
Wow! Great job on the piano recital. So impressive!!
Way to go Nicole, that was AWESOME!! :)
Wow! I can't wait until my girls can play like that! That was AWESOME!
Nicole,
I wish Grandpa and I could have been there in person, but it was great to hear it second hand. You are wonderful.
See you soon
Love ya
She has a 'natural touch'!! Please tell her how proud we are of her 'sticking to it'. Can't wait for a personal recital all our own in a couple of weeks! Love you Nicole and can't wait to be with ya'll.
Way to go Coley!!! You are awesome! We want a personal "recital" when you come visit soon! Love you!
Wow! She IS really good for it only being a year!! Good for her!
Great job Nicole!! She's a natural on that piano. Wow!
THANK YOU ALL
Nicole is a great student-and is always riding to the challenges I give her! Way to go!
That 'Thank you all' was from NICOLE!
yes it was
Post a Comment