Tuesday, March 24, 2009

They're on their way!

I'm so excited!! My parents are on their way to visit us here in Colorado! No, they're not driving that this time. (Across Wyoming? This time of year? Are you crazy?) They're flying here and we'll be picking them up in a couple of hours. I can't wait! They haven't been here in over a year and a half. Can't wait to just hang out with them!

So if ya need me...try back in a week. I'm hangin' with my padres!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Have fun! We're leaving first thing in the morning to drive down to visit my parents. I hear ya - I'm so excited to just hang out with mom & dad (and let them entertain my kids for awhile!)

Mel said...

Have a great time. I love spending time with my parents too. I'm outta here anyway, so have a great spring break.

Maureen said...

Can't wait to meet the parental units. I agree with Melanie--what a great way to spend Spring Break!

Teeples Family said...

What a sweet ride---but flying is better--especially with the storm.

Tiffany said...

Hope you guys are having a BLAST!! We can't wait to see you in summer! Love you.

Rach said...

How fun!! Your parents have an AWESOME car. I hope the weather gets better while they are here.

Siri said...

Oh, have a great time with them!! Give them a squeeze for me!

Tara said...

yEah GRandMa AnD GRandPa!

LOve,
NiCOle