I was on the phone this afternoon having a nice, long chat with Laurel (it was fun to catch up!)when I hear a door slam and Tyler getting upset about something. So I go check it out. Morgan is in the process of trying to close the door again to her bedroom while Tyler is doing his best to hold it open and get in. I tell Morgan to let her brother in -at the same time trying not to be rude to Laurel who is hearing all this through the phone. (Can mom's ever carry on a phone conversation without being interrupted a million times?)
Anyway...Morgan then says, "But I'm trying to have a piece of quiet in here!"
The funny things kids say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I agree with Morgan. I need a piece of quiet too! And I would truly settle for even a piece.
Great to catch up with you too! Can't wait until our chats are in person!
That is way cute!! Those are great moments!!
I LOVE the cute little things they say! It helps me get through the day smiling, sometimes laughing hysterically!
I love Morgan's comment. In fact, when my boys were little and I tried to go to the bathroom, or talk on the phone (as you try to do) or even to escape to my room for a moment, I would have liked to use that line on them!
Tell Morgan "Piece Out. Word." From her Aunt Tiffy. heehee
Yeah, I need a piece of quiet too. I totally sympathize with Morgan, little brothers can be a pest sometimes!!
Sign me up for "a piece of quiet" too! I would even take a morsel.
Sweet kids; you do a grat job with them!
ALso, I love Vanilla Ice--and Tyler's eyebrows did look quite similar...
Post a Comment